OUR SPONSORS & DONORS
A pillar of Montreal’s cultural institutions for over 75 years, the MCO is both timeless and innovative in its enduring mission to present the highest quality musical performances, while emphasizing an educational approach.
We Are Everywhere.
The city is our stage. You can experience our music at Bourgie Hall of the Musée des Beaux-Arts, at Église Saint-Jean-Baptiste, at Maison Symphonique and at Monument-National.
We Are Innovative.
Our concerts are a fusion of Contemporary and Classical, and a fresh experience for our public. Our programs embrace multimedia, through lighting, projections, graphic arts, circus, dance and theatre.
- Continue our collaborations with great educational institutions: Opera McGill, Jeunesses Musicales Canada, Atelier Lyrique de l’Opéra de Montréal and many more;
- Reach a minimum of 10 000 kids and teenagers through a regular season & educational concerts;
- Augment our mentoring initiatives for emerging musicians;
- Planned giving program;
- Perpetual funds dedicated to the sustainability of the MCO;
- Added donations to ticket purchases;
- Obtain the services of volunteers & professionals for our activities.
With your support, the MCO wishes to:
- Augment the frequency of our educational activities;
- Expand our mentorship program;
- Strengthen our financial base to ensure the sustainability of the organization;
- Increase the number of concerts to one per month;
- Ensure the quality of our partnerships;
- Continue to attract world-renowned artists;
- Set up tours in order to obtain greater visibility.
DOUBLE DIAMOND $35,000 and over.
The Azrieli Foundation, Sharon Azrieli
DIAMOND $25,000 to $34,999
Power Corporation du Canada
PLATINUM $10,000 to $24,999
Michael Boyd, Canpro Investments Ltd., Canso Investments Counsel Ltd., Gluskin Sheff & Associates Inc., Krikor S. Andonian, Gascon & Associés, RPIA
GOLD $4,000 to $9,999
Merle & Bernard Stotland Family Foundation, Maurice Deschamps, Boris Brott, Richter, Fondation Sibylla Hesse
SILVER $1,000 to $3,999
Renée & Joseph Rouleau, Marc-Antoine d’Aragon, DJS Holdings Limited, Taras Kulish, Honey A. Dresher, Média Classique Inc, Paul Lafleur, Pierre Marc Johnson
BRONZE < $1,000
Stephanie Azrieli, Saverio Coppola, Patrick Corrigan, Dorothy Wisenthal, Annette Lefebvre, Sheldon Magder, Thomas Leslie, Christiane Leblanc, Bertrande Rouleau Plourde, Jocelyne Rivière, Andrew Orin Rosengren, Monica Berger, Fesa Foundation, Ana Sokolovic, Janis L. Levine, Serge Carreau, Banque Scotia, Elizabeth Wirth, Dr. Rubin Becker, Jeunesses Musicales Canada, Dominic Plante, Michael Fovero, Wonny Song, Susan Stern, René Bergeron, Simon Durivage, Symphony Construction, Deborah Corber, Marc Rouleau, Warren Wong, John Harwood, Aline Kutan, Arpi Hamalian, Robert Ascah, Luc Chartrand, Deghghani Kianoush, Denis Benoit, Gilles Hébert, Ruxandra Oancea, Diane Sauvageau, Johanne Marie-Claude Simard, Jeannine Vincent, Olgica Zingg, Lyne Boiselle, Francis Gervais, Lloyd Johansson, Marielle Hébert, Mario Létourneau, Annette Woloshen & James Martin